Welcome to Nursery Industry, the UK's only nursery trade publication that is published 12 times a year.
The magazine has been serving industry for over 20 years, and continues to provide the busy nursery retailer with the very latest industry news, legislation, developments and new product information, plus news and previews of forthcoming trade exhibitions.
Product-based in format, Nursery Industry is the perfect platform to showcase manufacturers and suppliers products to their customers. Advertisers are able to reach their target market efficiently and cost-effectively, using the magazine’s proven format designed to generate valuable sales leads.
Professional, stimulating and interesting, Nursery Industry continues to meet the carefully researched needs of its readers and advertisers. Through ongoing research, our readers requirements are regularly monitored to ensure that we continue to produce just the type of publication the industry wants.
Nursery Industry is independently audited by ABC – the Audit Bureau of Circulation - giving an honest and accurate circulation figure of 3684. This figure is made up of Proprietors, Buyers and Managers of independent and multiple retailers, plus key buyers from the mail order sector and internet sellers.
Please click here to view our ABC certificate.
Register for Nursery Industry
View Nursery Industry’s media info
Receive Nursery Industry e-alerts
Find that story by using our advanced search facility
Use our directory to find contacts in your area
Contact the team
View our corporate website
- HRH The Duchess of Gloucester, Patron of The Lu...
- Best Baby and Toddler Gear Awards 2013 – Winner...
- The Best Baby & Toddler Gear 2013
- JOIE STORM THE MOTHER & BABY AWARDS WITH FOUR A...
- Guard Me™ by Baby Dan – the Auto Foldable Safet...
- Maxi-Cosi gears up for new EU ‘i-Size’ car seat...
- Gina Ford joins SnoozeShade’s list of expert fans
- KIDDY SCOOPS TOP SPOTS IN WHICH 2013 RESULTS!
- Do you have a winning product idea?
- A Rewarding Start for Mumbucks
The Credit Crunch – what should the industry be doing to help you?