“This acquisition provides an exciting opportunity for Newell Rubbermaid's infant business,” says Tracey Bamber VP and General Manger Of Graco UK and Ireland, “teutonia offers access to the products and markets of a premium brand which complement those of Graco. In turn, this will help to strengthen our businesses as well as allowing us to establish a stronger market presence. We are confident that by working together we can continue to develop and build both of the brands globally. Our current key focus is welcoming the teutonia team into Newell Rubbermaid and sharing our product information, market intelligence and business learnings. From there we will concentrate on formulating a more detailed plan as to how the acquisition will translate into day to day business.”
The German supplier teutonia has been acquired by Newell Rubbermaid. teutonia was founded in 1947 and is a leading European supplier of high-end pushchairs, prams, buggies, joggers and accessories. teutonia designs, assembles, sources and markets products targeted at the parenting market and currently has a strong presence in the Germanic and Nordic countries.
Most read articles
- Best Baby and Toddler Gear Awards 2013 – Winner...
- Scootaheadz joins forces with notonthehighstreet
- Tappy joins finalists for inventor’s prize
- Pink Lining launches nursery bedding range
- DISNEY UK ANNOUNCE WINNIE THE POOH BRAND PARTNE...
- Nomi Highchair Wins Red Dot ‘Best of the Best’...
- Direct2Mum expands with Bambino Direct acquisition
- Smart Trike’s Dream enjoys the limelight
- Progressive Preschool Awards Winners Revealed
- BRITAX - Mother & Baby Awards Success!