- Back to its birthplace: The Baby Show returns to London Olympia in 2013Published: 08 November, 2012
The Baby Show ended its 2012 nationwide event series, and 10th Anniversary show, at Earls Court London on Sunday 28th October, and today announces that the show will return to London Olympia in October 2013.
- Only 5 weeks to go!Published: 24 September, 2012
The UK’s leading national parenting event, The Baby Show, returns to Earls Court, London from 26th – 28th October to celebrate its 10th anniversary.
- Introducing the new Baby Show Social Media ChannelsPublished: 16 August, 2012
In celebration of its 10th year The Baby Show is shaking things up and getting ahead of the crowd with its brand new, fully integrated, Baby Show Social Media Channels.
- Immediate Media Co partners with The Baby ShowPublished: 01 August, 2012
The UK’s leading pregnancy and parenting event The Baby Show and the UK’s fastest growing cross-media parenting publisher in the UK, Immediate Media Company have joined forces and are delighted to announce a new partnership for 2012. Immediate Media Co has an extensive parenting portfolio, including: MadeForMums, Prima Baby & Pregnancy, Practical Parenting & Pregnancy, Junior, Babyexpert, and Think Baby and over 1.13 million mums and mums-to-be engage on these platforms each month! Powerhouses in the parenting world, Immediate Media Co and The Baby Show will be targeting parents and parents to-be on more levels than ever before.
- The latest from the Baby Show for TradePublished: 11 April, 2012
The 2012 Baby Show For Trade takes place at the National Hall, London, Olympia on 7-9 October and will feature brand new products from a burgeoning list of exhibitors, most notably the first showing of a new launch by Silver Cross.
- 2012 Baby Show For Trade already taking shapePublished: 07 March, 2012
Plans for the 2012 Baby Show For Trade – taking place at London Olympia from the 7th to the 9th October – are already taking shape. Among the latest news from organiser Clarion Events is the line-up of major brands that have already confirmed their presence – including Silver Cross, Britax, Dorel, Tippitoes, Baroo, Joie and Nuna and they’ll be joined by a number of companies for whom Baby Show For Trade will be their only appearance at a baby trade event in 2012.
- Save the new date!The Baby Show for TradePublished: 20 January, 2012
This October there is only one place you need to be, The Baby Show for Trade at London Olympia. Now a week earlier, the show will run from the 7-9th and it is the perfect place to preview your new collections to the countries leading buyers. Don’t miss out, book your stand now.
- THE BABY SHOW FOR TRADE, 16-18 OCTOBER 2011Published: 09 November, 2011
Launched in 2010 The Baby Show for Trade returned this October, building on the huge success and response from the first show the exhibition grew in size by 30%, showcasing an additional 50 of the most sought after brands and niche suppliers.
- Baby Show Competition Winner Announced by Baby Brands DirectPublished: 01 November, 2011
Baby Brands Direct was delighted to attend the Baby Show for Trade 2011 and according to a representative from the team were especially delighted to meet so many existing customers who came to see the many exclusive brands displayed by the on-line wholesaler.
- ‘Rattles to Riches’ makes its selection at The Baby Show for TradePublished: 26 October, 2011
Launched in 2010, ‘Rattles to Riches’ is already a favourite feature at the Baby Show for Trade. This year’s event once again drew the crowds to watch as, on each of the three days of the show, entrepreneurs with an idea for the Next Big Thing in nursery products pitched to a panel of the UK’s top nursery trade buyers.
- Concept & Innovation Awards winners announcedPublished: 19 October, 2011
The suspense was over for five budding baby product entrepreneurs on Monday as the Baby Products Association (BPA) announced the winners of its 2011 Concept and Innovation Awards at the Baby Show for Trade at London Olympia.
- 'Hide and Go Seek' Vouchers at The Baby Show for Trade with Baby Brands DirectPublished: 10 October, 2011
On-line nursery wholesaler Baby Brands Direct is delighted to announce they will be attending The Baby Show for Trade exhibition at Olympia this month.
- The Baby Show For Trade announces a new teamPublished: 06 September, 2011
The Baby Show For Trade is looking forward to welcoming an audience of over 2,100 baby and nursery industry professionals, setting the industry's newest trade event on the road to achieving its goal of becoming the ultimate annual destination for baby and nursery trade buyers in the UK and beyond.
- Concept & Innovation Awards finalists announcedPublished: 31 August, 2011
Five budding inventors have been chosen by a panel of nursery industry expert ‘dragons’ as finalists in the Baby Products Association’s (BPA) Concept and Innovation Awards.
- RATTLES TO RICHES – TURN YOUR IDEA INTO A BUSINESSPublished: 10 June, 2011
Last year’s Baby Show for Trade made it possible for fifteen entrepreneurs to present their products to some of the nursery industry’s top trade buyers. In an exciting event that was talked about for months afterwards, dreams came true: introductions were made, business was done and three of the competition entrants won a free stand at this year’s event.
- The Baby Show For Trade expands to accommodate more exhibitorsPublished: 03 March, 2011
With over 7 months to go, The Baby Show For Trade has expanded to meet demand for space. A new section has been added following strong bookings to date from 90 companies taking over 65% of the new enlarged plan.
- The Baby Show For Trade on track for significantly bigger event in October 2011Improving the business performance of retailers the focus for the 2011 eventPublished: 17 January, 2011
The enthusiastic response that the Baby Show For Trade received as the doors closed on its launch last October has continued into the new year as the next show continues to take shape. Organisers Clarion Events are delighted to have contracted over 55 companies already including Dorel, Britax, Chicco, Graco, Maclaren, Silver Cross, Kiddy, Hippychick and Cheeky Rascals leaving the best positions at a premium already.
- The Baby Show for Trade – a great successPublished: 15 October, 2010
The inaugural Baby Show for Trade delivered a fantastic event, with a huge selection of exhibitors, hundreds of new products, exciting features and a host of eye-catching innovations.
- CONCEPT & INNOVATION 2010 WINNERS ANNOUNCEDPublished: 14 October, 2010
The BPA actively promote new product development through the Concept and Innovation Awards. For the finalists of the awards over the past six years, they have proven to be a remarkable channel for promoting and even launching their new products.
- Amazing offers at Baby Show for Trade from Halilit!Published: 08 October, 2010
Halilit are launching 15 new TAF products at the Baby Show for Trade and to help get customers’ attention, have put together some show-stopping deals.
- Register now for the biggest collection of world class nursery brands in London for years – and discover hundreds of innovative new and high margin productsRegister now at www.thebabyshowfortrade.com to gain free access to the Baby Show for TradePublished: 23 September, 2010
If you are looking for innovative new products to increase your profits and your footfall, you will find them at the Baby Show for Trade!
- Baby Show for Trade: Only 13 stands remainingPublished: 10 September, 2010
Clarion Events announced today that The Baby Show for Trade is virtually sold out, with 13 stands remaining of which 3 are on reserve.
- Clarion announced today Out ‘n About have joined the Baby Show for TradePublished: 16 July, 2010
There are now 94 brands contracted to exhibit. Commenting on his decision, Chris Armstrong, UK Sales Manager for Out ‘n About said: "The Out'n'About team is looking forward to working with Clarion on The Baby Show for Trade and it's great to be returning to Olympia. Having personally worked with Clarion on The Baby Shows for the general public, I am only too aware that these guys can put on a really great show and, more importantly, get people through the door! We will be using the exhibition to showcase the Phil&Ted’s and Mountain Buggy brands and, if you're lucky, this may include a few little surprises!"
- Baby Show for Trade and BPA join forces for an autumn trade eventPublished: 14 September, 2010
• Dorel, Britax, Chicco and Graco to exhibit at The Baby Show for Trade Olympia 2010
- Bugaboo and Kiddy sign up to join Baby Show for TradeThey join 120 brands already contracted to exhibitPublished: 14 August, 2010
Sonja Bjornsen, Country Manager for Bugaboo commented: "We are looking forward to supporting something new to the UK trade industry and we are especially excited to unveil our new training program in connection with our innovative all-in-one-and-only campaign in an interactive stand that’s not to be missed!”
- Maclaren to launch new nursery furniture range at the Baby Show for TradePublished: 08 August, 2010
Maclaren has signed up to join the Baby Show for Trade, joining the 114 brands already contracted to exhibit, most recently Cheeky Rascals and Vital Innovations.
- HRH The Duchess of Gloucester, Patron of The Lu...
- Best Baby and Toddler Gear Awards 2013 – Winner...
- The Best Baby & Toddler Gear 2013
- JOIE STORM THE MOTHER & BABY AWARDS WITH FOUR A...
- Guard Me™ by Baby Dan – the Auto Foldable Safet...
- Maxi-Cosi gears up for new EU ‘i-Size’ car seat...
- Gina Ford joins SnoozeShade’s list of expert fans
- KIDDY SCOOPS TOP SPOTS IN WHICH 2013 RESULTS!
- Do you have a winning product idea?
- A Rewarding Start for Mumbucks
The Credit Crunch – what should the industry be doing to help you?