- License to PR Appointed to Execute The Very Hungry Caterpillar 45th Anniversary CampaignPublished: 23 May, 2013
Rocket Licensing, The Joester Loria Group’s UK representation for The World of Eric Carle and its centre piece The Very Hungry Caterpillar has appointed leading specialist communications agency License to PR to promote the 45th anniversary of this classic children’s literary property.
- The Gro Company Office Move - GroWING UpPublished: 20 May, 2013
Post-MBO, today The Gro Company has moved to a larger company office at Matford in Exeter. This office space, totalling 6000 square feet, includes offices for 30 plus staff. Manufacturing will still remain off-site. An official launch party will be held in September. Christian Jones, Managing Director of The Gro Company said: “I am delighted with our new offices in Central Exeter. One of our management priorities post-MBO was to secure new office space that could accommodate growing our staff over the next year in line with business expansion. I look forward to meeting with some of our trade partners old and new at the new building in the coming weeks. Thank you to my entire team and to all our customers, retail partners, advisors, suppliers and particularly to The Lullaby Trust – basically, everyone that has made The Gro Company grow and become the number one baby sleep brand with the Grobag”.
- Boots Call in the Fluffragettes!Published: 20 May, 2013
The team at TotsBots, the UK’s leading cloth nappy brand, are absolutely thrilled to announce that their nappies can now be found in 216 Boots stores across the country. To mark this truly remarkable achievement, TotsBots will be sending in their newly created team of Fluffragettes to the nation’s favourite pharmacy, where they will embark on their first mission!
- Teaming up to promote Sun AwarenessPublished: 14 May, 2013
During this year's Sun Awareness week, May 6th - May 12th, UK distributor Avant Baby teamed up with Cheeky Rascals, Naturally Cool Kids, KoolSun & Fiesta tots to help raise the importance of keeping babies safe from the sun.
- Sleep Expert Jo Tantum launches nationwide team of Sleep Angels to rescue tired parentsPublished: 07 May, 2013
After working with babies and their families for over twenty five years, Jo Tantum has earned her reputation as the UK”s leading Baby Sleep Expert.
- aden + anais announces exclusive pop up in Harrods throughout MayPublished: 07 May, 2013
This month aden + anais – a market leader known for its iconic 100% cotton muslin products – will unveil an exclusive pop-up in Harrods, which will include a ‘meet and greet’ with the company’s co-founder and CEO Raegan Moya-Jones on Saturday 18th May.
- Diono Welcomes New Marketing ManagerPublished: 07 May, 2013
Diono, the car seat manufacturer and market leading brand for travel accessories is pleased to announce the arrival of Jo Ebdon-Muir as Marketing Manager, EMEA.
- Last chance to join the UK Pavilion in ColognePublished: 03 May, 2013
The UK Pavilion at Kind und Jugend in Cologne this September is almost sold out with just a handful of space left from the 2,000 square metres booked by the BPA in Hall 11.1.
- Grow worldwide business opportunitiesPublished: 30 April, 2013
BPA members have established a firm base in European markets thanks to their participation in the UK Pavilion at Europe’s largest nursery trade show, Kind und Jugend. However, many of these British companies are also looking to spread their wings further afield and ABC Kids Expo in the USA offers the perfect platform to reach retailers and buyers from around the world; North and South America and Canada in particular.
- SnoozeShade blooms in Asia and beyondPublished: 29 April, 2013
It’s been a busy start to the year for multi-award-winning SnoozeShade, as it has started working with well-respected Asian distributor Bloom & Grow to establish markets including Singapore, Hong Kong and Malaysia.
- Tot of the pops! Popdance Tots launches in the UK!Published: 18 April, 2013
Popdance is delighted to announce that they are on the hunt for new teachers and venues for their latest venture; Popdance Tots! Following the international success of the original Popdance class for adults, and Popdance kids, the team decided it was high time little ones were able to join the Popdance phenomenon and are keen to speak to anyone keen on hosting a class of their own.
This is a great opportunity for any retailers who have a space in store where they host classes for children. Popdance Tots is a fun and relaxed class, so it’s really popular with parents and children alike. During a 30-40 minute class teachers will take children through an engaging warm up before moving onto other exciting activities. Whether they show them the moves to this week’s number one or act out lyrics in the ‘descriptive moves’ section they’ll have a class full of happy tots and some grinning parents watching from the side lines! Hosting a Popdance Tots class is a great way to encourage a whole new group of people to visit your store or venue.
- Babymule spring into action with an exclusive promotion for the nursery trade!Published: 18 April, 2013
Babymule are springing into action this week with a fantastic promotion for retailers. The latest addition to their changing bag collection; Pegasus is flying into the UK and to celebrate its arrival the team have an exclusive discount available on all trade orders.
- Online baby retailer receives major funding to expand into ‘boutique retail’Published: 18 April, 2013
A growing online baby retailer has received significant funding that will help facilitate ambitions to branch out into the retail industry.
- Splash About's Multi-Award Winning HappyNappy to be stocked in BootsPublished: 18 April, 2013
From 22 April 2013 Boots UK Ltd. will stock the multi award winning HappyNappy from safety swimwear specialist Splash About. The HappyNappy will retail in 216 Boots stores nationwide and will be available online at www.boots.com
- A secure, snug swaddle from down underPublished: 18 April, 2013
The eagerly awaited launch of beautiful Bubbaroo, the eminently stylish and practical Australian born nursery brand has arrived. The luxury clothing line for babies is being officially unveiled in the UK this month and the complete collection of unique and classic designs is sure to be a big hit.
- SwimFin causes a splash with celebrities!Published: 18 April, 2013
SwimFin is delighted to announce that they have a mini-celebrity following! It comes as no surprise that the world’s first and only vertical buoyancy aid has found a place in the celebrity circle as it’s a truly innovative product.
- Diono Opens Two New Offices in ChinaWorldwide locations now up to sevenPublished: 14 April, 2013
Diono, one of the world’s fastest growing private companies, has announced the opening of two new offices in China, one in Shanghai and a second in Hong-Kong. A leading maker of innovative child car seats and travel accessories, Diono continues to expand abroad, adding China to offices in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France and Germany.
- Snugglebundl Wow on Radio 2!Published: 11 April, 2013
The team behind the ingenious Snugglebundl, the world’s first baby lifting blanket, were left overwhelmed after being interviewed for the Innovation Slot on the Simon Mayo show on BBC Radio 2. Not only did this provide the brand with the perfect platform to tell the show’s millions of loyal listeners about the product, they seemed to like it too as sales went through the roof! Snugglebundl couldn’t have wished for a better response.
- Enhanced funding for exhibitors at ABC Las VegasPublished: 09 April, 2013
The BPA is delighted to confirm that individual TAP funding grants of £2,000 are available for companies participating in the UK Pavilion at the ABC Show in Las Vegas this October. The UKTI has currently apportioned 20 grants which the BPA will allocate on a first-come-first served basis. However, we will strive to secure further grants should more companies decide to join us on our mission to assist our members to expand into US markets.
- BRITAX AND BOB TAKE UP DUAL HEADLINE SPONSORSHIP AT BLISS BUGGY PUSHPublished: 09 April, 2013
This week, leading child safety brand, BRITAX is proud to announce its dual headline sponsorship of the 2013 Bliss Buggy Push alongside sporty outdoor stroller brand, BOB. The initiative involves a series of family-friendly 5km buggy walks across the UK, designed to help raise money for Bliss, the special care baby charity.
- A Pouch full of orders from abroad!Published: 09 April, 2013
The Fill n Squeeze team are over the moon this week thanks to some exciting international orders.
- Chicco reinforces Customer Development Team with new appointmentPublished: 09 April, 2013
Artsana UK, the company behind the super brand Chicco is further gathering pace. To support recent sales growth of 24%, they have reinforced their Customer Development Team with the recruitment of Natalie Jackson. She recently took up the responsibility for independent nursery & toy retailers in the North of England.
- Mediaman announcementPublished: 04 April, 2013
European Award winning stroller and car seat manufacturer Casualplay have appointed parenting specialists Mediaman communications to handle their UK PR.
- My Wendy House to become the UK Distributor for BabisilPublished: 03 April, 2013
My Wendy House is a family run business which has grown rapidly over the years to become one of the leading online providers for baby and child accessories. They are over the moon to have been approached by Babisil and are really excited about driving the brand forward.
- It’s Smart to be on TV!Published: 03 April, 2013
Smart-Trike™ is delighted to announce the launch of their very first UK television advertising campaign. The adverts will celebrate their revolutionary trike technology Touch Steering™ and their patented Swivel Wheel and are due to air later this month.
- Two new additions to the Magmatic teamPublished: 13 January, 2010
The Magmatic sales team is expanding. This winter has seen the start of Marie Campho as Administrator Extraordinaire. Marie previously worked as an Assistant Buyer for Somerfield PLC where she was involved with the purchasing of seasonal products. Marie is now taking care of Magmatic’s UK and International orders.
- BOB from BRITAX helps families get back some freedom with parkrun collaborationPublished: 03 April, 2013
Leading child safety brand, BRITAX, demonstrates its commitment to getting families outdoors and active by today announcing a partnership between its BOB sporty stroller range and the hugely popular parkrun.
- Founders of Pink Lining launch range of Children’s Accessories in Mamas & PapasPublished: 22 March, 2013
Charlotte & Rufus Pearl, the founders of Pink Lining are delighted to announce the launch of PL Child, their range of Children’s Accessories in Mamas & Papas
- Hippychick to distribute theBabaSling® range throughout the UKPublished: 22 March, 2013
BabaSlings Ltd is delighted to announce the appointment of Hippychick Ltd as their new UK distributor.
- Momymoo shortlisted for Junior Design AwardPublished: 22 March, 2013
Baby change bag and accessories designer Momymoo has been shortlisted for a Junior Design Award for the second year running.
- Sing in Symphony with mums and boost business!Published: 20 March, 2013
Medela is delighted to announce that their rental division grew by 94% last year. In response to this incredible growth they are currently recruiting more agents to ensure mums across the UK have even better access to the hospital grade pump in 2013. If you want to set yourself apart from the competition and offer your customers something a little bit different, as well as position yourselves as specialists in breastfeeding this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
- Mumba appoints specialist distributors bébélephantPublished: 20 March, 2013
Mumba has appointed specialist distributors bébélephant as UK distributors of its revolutionary 3-in-1 nursing bra.
- Out’n’About appoint Sharon Lau as New Account ManagerPublished: 20 March, 2013
Newly appointed Sharon Lau has joined the Out'n'About sales team as the Account manager for the North of England and Scotland. Sharon has over 4 years of experience in the industry including working for Graco and Chicco in account management roles.
- BIBS AND STUFF ADDS NEW INTERNATIONAL BRAND TO ITS RANGEPublished: 20 March, 2013
Bibs and Stuff is pleased to announce the addition of another new international brand to its range. Together with its parent company, ISI.BV, Bibs and Stuff is now the sole European distributor for Unlimited Innovation, a top nursery brand from Hong Kong. Bibs and Stuff will be launching the brand’s Babyzoo and Jahgoo ranges at the Harrogate Nursery Fair, so if you’re visiting the show this year, do come along to stand H50 to see these cleverly designed and space efficient bedtime, bathroom and feeding items, which will be available from May.
- The Gro Company champions nursery industry with MBOPublished: 15 March, 2013
The highly respected award-winning Gro Company, the UK's number one safer sleep nursery brand, has been acquired by its management team under an MBO agreement for an undisclosed sum.
- BABY SPECIALIST KIDDICARE ANNOUNCES SENIOR MANAGEMENT RESTRUCTUREPublished: 15 March, 2013
After 14 years as CEO of Kiddicare, transforming the business into a world-class multichannel retailer, Scott Weavers-Wright has accepted a new role as Chief Architect of Morrisons Online Food. He comments: “It has been my privilege to lead and build Kiddicare. Applying my .com expertise to help Morrisons become a leader in online food retailing is a challenge that I relish.”
- BabyPing named in top 10 baby monitors by The Independent & The i newspapersFighting off strong competition, BabyPing “couldn’t be easier to use”Published: 15 March, 2013
BabyPing, the multi-award winning video baby monitor that lets parents have reassurance of their child’s safety from anywhere in the world, has recently been reviewed as one of the top baby monitors on the market today.
- TotsBots awarded official Oeko-Tex certificationPublished: 12 March, 2013
TotsBots, the UK’s leading cloth nappy brand, is absolutely thrilled to announce that they have been awarded the official Oeko-Tex certification. As a brand that is utterly passionate about providing eco friendly and chemical free products, TotsBots are over the moon with their latest accolade. It certainly provides the ultimate benchmark in excellence and demonstrates their unfaltering commitment to customers!
- Raise a toast to SnoozeShade as winner of prestigious Surrey business awardPublished: 12 March, 2013
SnoozeShade has fought off stiff competition in the Toast of Surrey Business Awards 2013 to win the Companies with a Turnover up to £1m category, held at a glittering ceremony held in Guildford, Surrey last week.
- Senior members of the former Green Baby management team join Sense Organics BabyPublished: 26 February, 2013
Sue Dover, former MD of Green Baby, and Alice Berry, former Sales Manager at Green Baby, have both recently joined Sense Organics Baby to update their fairtrade and organic skincare and clothing range and launch it for the first time in the UK.
- Asobi Crowned as #SBS WinnerPublished: 26 February, 2013
There was great excitement at Asobi HQ this Sunday, as the company was given an amazing boost on twitter from none other than Theo Paphitis. The distributor of inspired toys was selected as one of the six lucky winners of his weekly Small Business Sunday’ event, known to twitter as the #sbs awards and could not be happier.
- Angelcare & Ameda sponsor London Marathon RunnerPublished: 26 February, 2013
Julie Ebrey the Managing Director of Hardenberg&Co Ltd; UK distributors of Angelcare Ameda Onaroo and Apramo products will be running the 2013 London Marathon in April, to support Bliss the premature baby charity’s ‘Bliss Nurse Programme’.
- Sugarjack’s second year of sweet success!Published: 26 February, 2013
Sugarjack are delighted to announce that they are celebrating their second birthday! Over the past two years the team have made remarkable progress and are thrilled to now be regarded as one of the leading luxury changing bag brands on the market.
- Baby specialist Kiddicare opens Yorkshire’s biggest baby superstoreat Parkgate Shopping, RotherhamPublished: 26 February, 2013
Retail success story Kiddicare continues its rapid multichannel acceleration with its first superstore launch of 2013, bringing its portfolio of world-class baby emporia to five. At 9am on 27th February the UK’s Best Nursery Retailer* opens the doors to its 44,000ft² store at Parkgate Shopping, Rotherham.
- Bibetta Goes GlobalPublished: 26 February, 2013
Following the recent appointment of distributors in the Asia-Pacific region, Bibetta is pleased to announce the appointment of a further five distributors that will see the brand grow into new markets in Canada, Australia, South Korea, Malta and Spain.
- Babyprice & Diono Support The Independent Retail ShopsPublished: 26 February, 2013
Wholesalers and Distributors Babyprice, will be exhibiting all their exclusive brands at Harrogate this year and have also teamed up with Diono to offer a fully stocked Diono Display Stand worth over £850rrp to one lucky shop! This is an amazing prize and to be in with a chance of winning it, make sure you bring a business card to the Babyprice Stand A4 and one shop will be selected at random at the end of the show to win the prize.
- The Little Green Sheep gets to businessPublished: 21 February, 2013
The team behind the award winning organic nursery brand, The Little Green Sheep, are thrilled to unveil exciting developments for 2013. Following years of rapid growth, the brand is now in an enviable position to invest in further expansion and have launched a comprehensive strategy that aims to significantly support retailers and increase its trade offering, whilst also bolstering overall brand awareness.
- Peaches Geldof chooses Out'n'About Nipper Single and Nipper DoublePublished: 15 February, 2013
Earlier this week Peaches tweeted an Instagram of baby Astala in his new Nipper buggy, saying, “We love this pram! The wheels are massive yet lightweight and perfect for going up and down pavements or potholes as you barely feel anything! Great for parks and around the city x”
- Bright future for UK DistributorsPublished: 15 February, 2013
Ardega Nursery Distribution have started the new year with a bang, introducing two new brands into their ever expanding portfolio. Mommy’s Helper and ThinkBaby are from the USA and with the brands come some stylish, innovative and exciting new products.
- Smart-Trike’s Swivel Wheel is awarded a patent!Published: 15 February, 2013
Smart-Trike is delighted to announce that their latest innovation, the new Swivel Wheel with Touch Steering, has been awarded a patent. Not only has this multi-award winning brand developed the most advanced trikes in the world, they can now officially say they are one of a kind! The new Dream and Safari designs are the first in the collection to make use of the pioneering trike technology and they are already proving very popular with parents across the UK.
- A little birdie tells us Medela is the top choice for celeb mums!Published: 15 February, 2013
Medela were delighted to hear that new mum Jenny Frost has chosen one of their breastpumps to support with her new twins. Breastfeeding one baby is a big job for any mum, but feeding twins can be a challenge, it is therefore no surprise to see that she has selected the multi-award winning brand that is first choice for health professionals worldwide!
- SPOTTED: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West splash out on the revolutionary SIRONA car seat from CYBEXPublished: 15 February, 2013
Buying nothing but the best for their little one, the fashionable couple have splashed out on the CYBEX SIRONA – a revolutionary rear facing car seat.
- A Quacking Start to 2013!Published: 15 February, 2013
It’s been non-stop excitement for award winning children’s brand Quack Quack Moo (QQM) as they have not only launched a new marketing campaign, thanks to significant investment, they are also in the midst of finalising their brand new clothing range that will be officially unveiled at Harrogate. Following the busy start to the year it is no surprise they forgot to mention the best news of all…that their incredibly cool Potty Pants scooped Silver in the Practical Parenting awards.
- Blooming (marvellous) Baby Shower!Published: 12 February, 2013
Blooming Baby Showers launched at the famous Bubble show in North London with great success! Following their first ever trade show, the unique brand received national interest and have already had their first few orders in.
- BRITAX LAUNCHES NEW OWN-BRAND E-COMMERCE PLATFORMBritax extends customer choice whilst supporting brand retailersPublished: 12 February, 2013
This month, child safety leader Britax, launches its brand new e-commerce website, giving customers the chance to click and buy its products directly from Britax.co.uk.
- East Coast Nursery appoint Account Development ManagerPublished: 06 February, 2013
East Coast Nursery Ltd has appointed Phil Bosher as Account Development Manager to focus on regenerating the Independent trade in the South, as well as taking over the Key Accounts within the territory.
- BabyPing brings its innovative baby monitor to JoJo Maman BébéFirst and only baby monitor to be stocked by the quality baby goods retailerPublished: 06 February, 2013
BabyPing, the creators of the award-winning smart baby monitor that lets parents connect to their baby from anywhere in the world through their iPhone and iPad, are proud to announce that they have become the first baby monitor to be stocked by the quality baby goods retailer JoJo Maman Bébé.
- bébélephant Launches New WebsitePublished: 06 February, 2013
Specialist distributors bébélephant have launched their revamped website making it easier for retailers to keep tabs on their latest products. For the first time, the site reveals another part of bébélephant's business - of helping inventors bring their products to market with either advice or funding. "We are delighted with our new look" said Managing Director, Chantal Gut. "It is a fresh and crisp site conveying our company ethos." The site was designed by in-house IT Director, Alexander Teji, and is launched as bébélephant confirm a significant upturn in trade in the final quarter of 2012.
- New Status for Hamster Bags as they Go Stateside!Published: 30 January, 2013
Multi award winning British brand, Hamster Buggy Bags, has had a new lease of life since going stateside. Following its hugely successful launch across the pond, the much loved parenting product has become known as the ‘anti tipping bags’ providing a new approach for the innovative company and more excitingly the birth of a brand new stateside name!
- Toddletime adopts new marketing strategy for 2013Comment from Gordon Downie, Sales Director, ToddletimePublished: 28 January, 2013
A difficult retail platform calls for a different approach. “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results.” We try and apply this philosophy to our way of doing business, constantly reviewing to identify how we can do things better.
- RSPCA announces My Pocket PetsWOW to produce RSPCA toys and activity sheets for the pre-school marketPublished: 28 January, 2013
Leading animal welfare charity the RSPCA has awarded a licence to toy design and production company WOW Toys to produce a range of toys for the pre-school market. Called My Pocket Pets, they are a set of cute collectable RSPCA animal figure packs suitable for children aged 18 months and upwards.
- Quack (Quack), Moo, Oink, Neigh and Bleat with ExcitementPublished: 28 January, 2013
Award winning children’s brand Quack Quack Moo is absolutely thrilled to unveil developments for an exciting marketing campaign that promises to secure its position as one of the big successes in the nursery industry in 2013. Thanks to a significant investment the company is now able to launch a comprehensive promotional strategy to bolster brand awareness and increase sales.
- Alice’s Bear Shop’s very own Rikey Austin at Spring Fair: 3Q21Published: 28 January, 2013
Asobi is absolutely delighted to welcome the infamous teddy bear designer, Rikey Austin, to this year’s Spring Fair and invites attendees to come and say hello! Asobi is the UK distributor for Alice’s Bear Shop, an enchanting collection of traditional bears with accompanying story books that are sure to capture the attention of adults and children alike.
- The bag that keeps on giving!Published: 23 January, 2013
Sugarjack are delighted to announce that they will continue to support Tommy’s throughout 2013. Last year the luxury changing bag brand teamed up with the charity to offer them a percentage of the profit made from each bag they sold. The partnership has been so successful that it has been extended not only for the New Year, but for the foreseeable future!
- BPA confirms Las VegasPublished: 16 January, 2013
The BPA confirms its plans for a UK Pavilion at ABC Kids Expos in Las Vegas from 15th to 18th October 2013, but space is limited so companies wishing to participate are advised to get in touch as soon as possible.
- 10% OFF YOOMI at www.babybrandsdirect.co.ukPublished: 15 January, 2013
Another great competition has just been announced by the award winning wholesaler Baby Brands Direct. For the next 2 weeks retailers can get 10% OFF the innovative self-warming bottle range from YOOMI. Simply read a short article about the brand and then answer 5 simple questions to claim your 10% voucher to spend on-line at Baby Brands Direct (all answers can be found in the article!).
- Baby specialist Kiddicare sponsors ITV2 comedy Up All Night, Mondays 9.30pmStarring Christina Applegate, Will Arnett & Maya RudolphPublished: 15 January, 2013
Baby specialist Kiddicare is proud to sponsor ITV2’s hilarious new sitcom Up All Night. Christina Applegate, Will Arnett and Maya Rudolph create pure comedy genius as they attempt to answer the question "is it really possible to have it all?"
- Kiddy appoints new UK Marketing & PR ManagerPublished: 15 January, 2013
Family owned German manufacturer, Kiddy, is pleased to announce the appointment of Jackie Stainer as UK Marketing & PR Manager.
- DREAMTEX LTD ANNOUNCES PARTNERSHIP WITH SKYBRANDS A/SPublished: 08 January, 2013
Recently formed UK licensee, Dreamtex Ltd, has joined forces with Danish company SkyBrands A/S in a 50/50 joint venture agreement which seals a longstanding relationship between the two parties. The companies will work together to produce branded bedlinen and accessories for the UK market.
- MAM MONTH at www.babybrandsdirect.co.ukPlus! Great discounts on MiltonPublished: 08 January, 2013
Award winning wholesaler Baby Brands Direct has just announced it is MAM MONTH for the whole of January. Registered users can claim 10% OFF any MAM purchase, as many times as they like, for the whole month of January. To receive the 10% OFF add any product from MAM into your cart and enter the promotional code 02MAM13 at checkout. This offer is EXCLUSIVE to Baby Brands Direct.
- Sarah Maxwell Joins Diono as Director of Product ManagementPublished: 04 January, 2013
Sarah joins Diono with over 12 years of international consumer-goods experience in product development and management, strategic business planning and development, systems and process design, international procurement, contract negotiation and brand management.
- Harrogate in demandPublished: 18 December, 2012
After a sold out show in 2012, Harrogate Nursery Fair appears to be bucking the trend for a second year running reporting that the majority of halls are now full to capacity with very limited stand availability for the 2013 show.
- BABY SPECIALIST KIDDICARE OPENS ITS BIGGEST BABY SUPERSTOREMultichannel retailer’s store portfolio extends to Lakeside, LondonPublished: 17 December, 2012
Baby specialist Kiddicare continues its phenomenal nationwide expansion with the launch of their biggest baby superstore at Lakeside Retail Park, Thurrock.
- The Gro Company Supports CONI Christmas AppealPublished: 10 December, 2012
The Gro Company, renowned for its safe sleep products, works closely with the baby care charity, the Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths (The FSID). As part of The Gro Company’s ongoing support of the charity, The Gro Company will be donating £10 for every Gro-suit sold via The Gro Store to the FSID’s Care of Next Infant (CONI) Christmas Appeal thoughout December.
- Another charitable month for breastvestPublished: 30 November, 2012
The team at breastvest, the multi award winning breastfeeding accessory, are delighted to announce that December is here which means another charitable month. Introducing the Berry Red breastvest, that is sure to be a festive favourite for December and guaranteed to add a bit of colour to your Christmas outfits! Throughout December, breastvest will be donating all profits of sales made on their website of the Holly Red to NSPCC.
- Kiddy’s Guardianfix Pro 2 is rated top ‘BEST BU...
- Konfidence’s new Neo Nappy gets seal of approva...
- The Baby Show returns to NEC Birmingham
- Progressive Preschool Awards 2013 Now Open For...
- Online baby retailer receives major funding to...
- Procter & Gamble return to The Baby Show NEC
- Boots Call in the Fluffragettes!
- Diono Welcomes New Marketing Manager
- Tummy With Mummy® is the world’s only foldaway...
- Smart-Trike’s Swivel Wheel is awarded a patent!
The Credit Crunch – what should the industry be doing to help you?