- Don’t miss priority booking deadlinePublished: 12 May, 2013
With Harrogate Nursery Fair 2013 a sold out show, it’s hardly surprising that companies are eager to confirm their exhibition stands for next year to ensure they secure a prime position. However, as in the past, the organisers give priority to previous exhibitors and the deadline to confirm last year’s stand spaces, or to request an alternative position is 30th June 2013. After this date all stand space will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
- Winning products of the futurePublished: 26 March, 2013
The winners of the BPA Concept & Innovation Awards were announced at Harrogate Nursery Fair yesterday after a nail biting wait for the four finalists who were invited to present their product ideas at the show.
- Don’t miss the BANTA winnersPublished: 25 March, 2013
Many congratulations to the eight companies which joined in celebration having each won a prestigious Baby and Nursery Trade Award (BANTA) in recognition of outstanding products – and the great news is, you still have a day to come along and see them all first-hand!
- Weather won’t affect plansPublished: 22 March, 2013
Despite national weather warnings with snow forecast for many areas of the country, Harrogate has been fortunate to avoid the worst and the Nursery Fair team are confident that visitors should have no problems arriving safely at the show.
- Don’t miss the announcement of the BPA Concept & Innovation AwardsPublished: 22 March, 2013
We are delighted that you will be joining us at Harrogate Nursery Fair and hope you will come along and meet the four finalists of the BPA’s Concept & Innovation Awards who all have some pretty amazing new product ideas. These are:
- BANTA Shortlist AnnouncedPublished: 21 March, 2013
After much deliberation, the BPA’s Baby and Nursery Trade Awards (BANTA) judges have announced the shortlist of entries which will be invited to the final stage of the judging process at Harrogate Nursery Fair on Sunday.
- The Ultimate ‘Combi’-nation launches in the UKPublished: 14 March, 2013
After much anticipation Combi is now only weeks away from its UK launch at the Harrogate Nursery Fair where the company will unveil its first ever UK collection. Having already experienced great success in America and Australia, it was high time the Japanese born nursery brand became available to parents based in the UK.
- Exciting new developments for HarrogatePublished: 30 January, 2013
The countdown is now on to the UK’s only nursery trade show – Harrogate Nursery Fair – which takes place in less than two months from 24th to 26th March and for anyone involved in the baby products industry; this is a not-to-be-missed event.
- Baby products are the way forwardPublished: 20 February, 2013
Whatever your market focus, there is little doubt that baby related gifts and products make perfect add on ranges and it won’t only be nursery retailers flocking to Harrogate Nursery Fair at the end of March, but buyers from diverse sectors such as garden centres and visitor attractions to toy shops and gift retailers.
- Further growth for HarrogatePublished: 05 November, 2012
For the second year running, Harrogate Nursery Fair is almost sold out five months before its doors open to the 2013 show; and consequently the organisers are moving into more new halls at the Harrogate International Centre next year.
- Harrogate Nursery Fair 80 per cent sold!Published: 21 June, 2012
After what was the largest show on record in 2012, Harrogate Nursery Fair looks to be setting a trend with the organisers reporting that around 80 per cent of current exhibition space is now reserved again for next year.
- More from Harrogate Nursery Fair!Visitors and exhibitors talk to NiPublished: 05 April, 2012
Daniel Terminiello, Managing Director of the Peppermint stores said: "Harrogate is a good opportunity to meet with suppliers, talk about the industry and gain a better understanding of it. I can see all my suppliers in one place rather than having to travel up and down the country to see them individually!
- Harrogate Nursery Fair 2012 the best yet!Published: 03 April, 2012
With a brand new layout revitalizing an already successful format, Harrogate Nursery Fair 2012 was buzzing with visitors all in the mood for buying. Exhibitors have been contacting Nursery Industry daily to comment on the success of the Show and with so many positive emails flooding in (look out for more in the next issue!) congratulations must go to the HNF team for putting on another fantastic event for the Industry.
- Watch Over Me Dream Station awarded the prestigious BANTA Award 2012 within Sleep Accessories.Published: 30 March, 2012
B Kids had a great reaction to their Newest Arrival at the Harrogate Nursery Fair 2012 and they were delighted to accept the BANTA 2012 Award within the Sleep Accessories Category. The BANTA judges commented “An innovative product and shows a point of difference from others in this category.” Ian MacCrimmon was delighted to be presented the award at the Harrogate Fair commenting “An amazing accolade for our new arrival and confirmation that the new ‘SMART Sensing Technology’ incorporated within the Watch Over Me Dream Station will be an asset to new parents this year.”
- BANTA winners announcedPublished: 28 March, 2012
Eight companies in the nursery industry were joined in celebration at Harrogate Nursery Fair on 26th March, following the announcement of the BPA Baby and Nursery Trade Awards (BANTA) which were announced at the party and dinner the evening before.
- All set for Harrogate!Published: 23 March, 2012
Exhibitors arriving at the Harrogate International Centre are preparing their exhibition stands to ensure an eye-catching display for visitors this coming weekend.
- Mumpreneurs Make their Mark on the BANTA ShortlistPublished: 20 March, 2012
The shortlist for the prestigious Baby and Nursery Trade Awards (BANTA) has been announced and it’s fair to say that the Mumpreneurs have stolen the show. Not just one, but three inspiring and rather inventive mums have secured their place including; Louise Guinda of Safe Dreams with Safebreathe Hoppy and Patch, Emily Goodall of BundleBean with her BundleBean Original and Lynda Harding of SweetDreamers with ewan the dream sheep.
- Simply the Best StartPublished: 20 March, 2012
Start-rite Furniture is delighted to announce they have been shortlisted in not one, but two, of the categories in the Baby and Nursery Trade Awards (BANTA). Given this exciting brand is still yet to launch this really is the best start and, certainly a fantastic reflection of what is to follow from their beautiful and innovative furniture collection to be unveiled at the Harrogate Nursery Fair this weekend, stand B32.
- BPA BANTA shortlist announcedPublished: 19 March, 2012
After much deliberation, the BPA Baby and Nursery Trade Awards (BANTA) judges have announced the shortlist of products invited to the final judging at Harrogate Nursery Fair on Sunday 25th March 2012.
- Visit SnoozeShade at Harrogate on stand H8 and you could win a Kindle!Published: 19 March, 2012
SnoozeShade is celebrating! A third year at Harrogate and the launch of a brand new website geared towards driving customers towards retailers and distributors worldwide.
- Harrogate sold out!Published: 07 March, 2012
Harrogate Nursery Fair reports that the newly opened Hall E is now sold out and with over 200 exhibitors representing more than 300 brands, 2012 is officially the largest show on record.
- Exclusive new facilities for Harrogate Nursery FairPublished: 17 February, 2012
Harrogate Nursery Fair has announced the addition of excellent new facilities at the show this year making visiting even more pleasurable and convenient for retail buyers and highlighting the very best of exhibitors’ ranges to international press.
- Further expansion for Harrogate Nursery FairPublished: 27 January, 2012
Due to unprecedented demand for exhibition space at Harrogate Nursery Fair in March, the organiser is expanding the show into an additional hall making 2012 the biggest show ever.
- Harrogate party timePublished: 21 November, 2011
With only a few months until Harrogate Nursery Fair, a notable date for your diary – and one of the highlights of the show – is no doubt the Party Night and Awards which takes place at the Majestic Hotel on Sunday 25th March and this year attendees are in for a real treat with a great new line up of entertainment.
- Restructuring proves popularPublished: 03 November, 2011
The restructuring of Harrogate Nursery Fair for 2012 has proved incredibly popular with companies in the nursery trade sector with the organiser reporting an almost sold out show next year.
- 2012 - Harrogate rings the changes!Published: 18 May, 2011
Harrogate Nursery Fair, in March this year, was reported a huge success for almost every exhibitor attending and those hoping to re-book their stand position for 2012 are advised to get in touch as soon as possible before space goes out on general release.
- A busy and acquisitive start to 2011!Published: 05 April, 2011
KeerKinder, the well-established Carnforth based BabyDan distributor, has had a very busy start to 2011 and the fruits of their labours was plain for all to see when they exhibited for the 1st time at Harrogate 2011. Prominently located in Hall M, Stand M13, a full assortment of BabyDan’s market-leading Home Safety range was on show to admire and test. The Hands-Free Auto-Close Safety Gate is said to be a global 1st, opening and closing while hands are kept completely free for more important things......like holding the baby.
- BANTA winners announcedPublished: 30 March, 2011
An air of celebration resounded through the halls of Harrogate Nursery Fair yesterday as the winners of the Baby and Nursery Trade Awards (BANTAs) were announced during a prestigious ceremony at the Majestic Hotel in Harrogate on Sunday evening.
- Joolz to launch three smart accessories at HarrogatePublished: 25 March, 2011
This spring Joolz introduces three innovative accessories: the XL Shopping bag, the UV Sun hood and the Baby Bodyguard.
- Revelo launches the latest generation of the award-winning Buggypod : Buggypod ioAt the Harrogate Nursery Fair!Published: 22 March, 2011
Buggypod io is a clip-on side car for the pushchair that can also be converted into an independent stroller.
- Baby&More adds new brand Goga for Harrogate launchPublished: 17 March, 2011
Baby&More is a well established UK distributor of carefully selected quality brands, offering retailers a wide choice of products along with good old fashioned customer service.
- New natural skincare range Naturally Cool Kids to launch at Harrogate Nursery FairPublished: 17 March, 2011
Naturally Cool Kids is a collection of natural skincare products, new to the UK. Offering an fresh approach to eco-friendly products, the range will launch this March at Harrogate Nursery Fair. Naturally Cool Kids comprises a collection of alternative summer and winter skincare and skin protection for children and each item is made without using any chemicals, artificial colouring or synthetic materials.
- The Little Green Sheep to Launch Trade Offering at Harrogate 2011Published: 16 March, 2011
For over 5 years, award winning The Little Green Sheep has been providing parents with the best in Organic Baby Bedtime products. Since launching the UK’s only certified organic baby mattress, the range has expanded to include the Ryeland eco-cot bed, organic toiletries, sleepwear, Moses baskets and bedding. After huge demand, they are now offering their products to the trade!
- Companies strive to gain prestigious recognition for their productsPublished: 15 March, 2011
The BPA Baby and Nursery Trade Awards (BANTA’s) - which will be judged at Harrogate Nursery Fair on Sunday 27th March – have received a record number of over 300 entries this year.
- Il Tutto at Harrogate Nursery FairPublished: 17 February, 2011
Lucie Trinco is flying halfway around the globe to be at this year’s Harrogate Nursery Fair for the first time. The creator, designer and director of Il Tutto, says: “The UK market is our fastest growing European sector and we are looking forward to showing off our complete range of gorgeous practical changing bags to buyers at the UK’s premier event.”
- BANTAS LAUNCH AT HARROGATE NURSERY FAIRPublished: 09 February, 2011
A huge attraction for Harrogate this year is the launch of the prestigious BPA Baby & Nursery Trade Awards (BANTAs) rewarding excellence within the nursery industry for companies exhibiting at Harrogate. Judges are all leading experts in the nursery industry, so retailers will gain a valuable insight into the products which they consider are a cut above the rest – and most likely to be best sellers next season.
- Biggest ever Harrogate Nursery FairPublished: 24 January, 2011
The nursery industry can look forward to the biggest Harrogate Nursery Fair ever with stand space reserved by over 200 exhibitors.
- Harrogate sold out – with waiting list!Published: 09 December, 2010
Despite recent doom and gloom about cutbacks and recession, the nursery industry looks set for another thriving year in 2011 according to Harrogate Nursery Fair, which reports that its annual trade show is now sold out in Halls A, B, C, M, Kings Suite and now Hall Q!
- Tidy Books - Long Lasting Appeal is Key to Success…Published: 15 March, 2010
Parents are, more than ever, looking for products that are practical, inspirational and stand the test of time.
All products in the Tidy Books family clearly meet this exacting product challenge and it’s not just the Tidy Books team that think so…
- Feel the Fun with TAF Baby ToysPublished: 15 March, 2010
TAF developmental baby toys make ideal first gifts for baby. This extensive range features award-winning, giant-sized, thickly padded and brilliantly illustrated play mats, packed with textures and activities.
2010 sees the introduction of many new items including, the beautifully designed Newborn Baby Gym and the 4-Seasons Play Mat both featuring charming illustrations from renowned French designer Alain Crozon
- Sock Ons & Dribble OnsPublished: 15 March, 2010
Sock Ons, the award winning product that keeps baby socks on has already become a household name and an absolute baby essential item.
Sock Ons are worn over baby’s sock ‘locking’ it into place with a patent pending design and make a perfect baby gift.
- Britax to preview new infant carrier at Harrogate Nursery FairPublished: 15 March, 2010
Britax has been at the heart of passenger safety for over forty years, and at the upcoming Harrogate Nursery Fair will be showcasing a number of new and exciting developments within their ever expanding portfolio of products.
- New SPF50+ UV Protection Poncho TowelPublished: 15 March, 2010
At the Harrogate Fair last year Cuddledry launched its giraffe print baby apron towel and has since seen the funky new design stampeding off the shelves!
This year, Cuddledry has expanded its range of baby and toddler bath and beach products to include the amazing new SPF50+ UV protection poncho towel. The new towels use patented Rayosan™ technology, which acts like a mirror, deflecting harmful UVA and UVB, preventing them passing through the fabric and harming delicate skin.
- Mummy Mitts....They stay attached, your hands stay warmPublished: 15 March, 2010
Mummy Mitts attach to the handle bar or handles of any pram or pushchair allowing you the convenience of removing your hands whilst the mittens remain attached. They are an absolute requirement for every parent.
The all new Mummy Mitts range are available in black with 5 different colour trims red, blue, green, pink and grey.
- Baby Aid launching First Aid Refill Packs at HarrogatePublished: 15 March, 2010
The Baby Aid Compact made a splash at The BPA Baby and Child in 2009 winning a Highly Commended Best Debut Award. This was for their Baby Aid Compact first aid kit. It is THE Must-Have First Aid Kit for every Mum.
The Compact kit's uniqueness does not end with the attractive and tiny package. Inside, along with the basics are carefully thought out items like Burngel, Saline solution and a Red Cross First Aid Guide specifically for Babies and Small Children.
- Sunproof Limited stand C47/C48, Harrogate Nursery Fair 2010Published: 15 March, 2010
Sunproof are showing both their short order summer range and the latest autumn/winter ranges from Cozyosko and Crocs footwear.
The summer range includes new Babybanz adventurer sunglasses from the leading maker of infant eye protection, with a supersoft nose and brow insert for enhanced comfort. New colours this year include polkadots and ginghams. A new swimwear range from Banz and new accessories from Babybanz will be on show. Beach tents, sunscreens and buggy shades are also shown. All summer short order items are available from stock.
- New to HarrogateThe No-Tray Highchair & the My ChairPublished: 15 March, 2010
New exhibitor Scandinavian Selection is launching a selection of eye-catching children’s chairs that will complement any home. Stylish and practical these colourful chairs are designed to be pushed up to the table to encourage families to share meals together.
- USA’s No.1 Baby productPublished: 15 March, 2010
America’s “must have” baby product BOPPY will be launched in the UK at the Harrogate Nursery Fair. Winner of the coveted “American Baby: Best of the year” award for a record 7 years. With a win also in 2009, US mums still say it’s the one product they can’t live without!
- Clippasafe launches new products on Stand C41Published: 15 March, 2010
Three exciting new products will be officially launched by leading child safety product manufacturer Clippasafe at this year’s Harrogate Nursery Fair.
Following on from the popular Self-Adhesive Locks, the Magnetic Cupboard and Drawer Lock features a new magnetic system allowing, cupboards and drawers to be secured quickly and effortlessly. It can be switched between ‘always locked’ and ‘always open’ if required, and a magnetic key releases the lock when access is needed.
- MamaBless Home Sweet Home Collection 2010Published: 15 March, 2010
MamaBless design and supply the finest organic baby wear, bedding and organic re-usable cloth nappy system to boutiques in Europe.
New baby wear collections called “Home Sweet Home” are made of organically grown, naturally coloured cotton. The Range comes in gentle shades of cream, beige and green that are suitable for both girls and boys and complement every skin tone. The beautifully soft cotton is grown and processed entirely without harmful pesticides, dyes or harsh chemicals.
- HRH The Duchess of Gloucester, Patron of The Lu...
- Best Baby and Toddler Gear Awards 2013 – Winner...
- The Best Baby & Toddler Gear 2013
- JOIE STORM THE MOTHER & BABY AWARDS WITH FOUR A...
- Guard Me™ by Baby Dan – the Auto Foldable Safet...
- Maxi-Cosi gears up for new EU ‘i-Size’ car seat...
- Gina Ford joins SnoozeShade’s list of expert fans
- KIDDY SCOOPS TOP SPOTS IN WHICH 2013 RESULTS!
- Do you have a winning product idea?
- A Rewarding Start for Mumbucks
The Credit Crunch – what should the industry be doing to help you?