- Baby Products Association - Website RelaunchPublished: 15 March, 2010
The Baby Products Association is pleased to announce the launch of its new-look website: www.thebpa.eu
The site has been redesigned as a key resource for the industry, a one-stop-shop for all of your needs. It will be regularly updated with the latest industry news including breaking news from the BPA and its members.
- The latest news from the BPAPublished: 13 January, 2010
BPA UK Pavilion at Kind und Jugend
The BPA is organising a ‘Best of Britain’ UK Pavilion at Kind und Jugend in Cologne. We recognise there is a demand for British companies to have a larger presence at the event. This year we had eleven companies join us on the first BPA UK Pavilion helping make it a success. All participating companies have committed to rebooking for 2010 so please reserve your stand to avoid disappointment.
- Leadership of the BPAPublished: 14 December, 2009
Peter White moved on to pastures new at the end of October and is now head of an international trade association covering broadcasting industry suppliers. I’d like to thank Peter for his contribution to the nursery sector because under his leadership the Association has grown in both role and contribution to our industry - growth that will be important to maintain.
- BPA Baby & Child a ‘one stop shop' for all the latest productsSponsors of the Launchpad, Nursery Industry talked at length with exhibitors to find out whether their position at the show had worked and the overwhelming response was that it had. Some of the bigger names meanwhile, were also keen to tell us why BPA Baby & Child remains a vital show for them tooPublished: 04 November, 2009
Lorna Smith, creator of Baby Aid, a great new take-anywhere first aid kit for babies and children was very pleased with what the show had to offer. Her product Highly Commended at the Baby & Child Recognition Awards, she said: "I have met buyers and taken some very good orders". A major department store and Independent retailer were at the show and snapped up Lorna's product - another example of what the Launchpad can do for start-up businesses.
- London return marks new beginnings for BPA Baby & ChildNearly 100 exhibitors, more new brands than ever before, launches from household names, packed seminars and a cracking awards night- overall the show was hailed a success by those who attended this year's BPA Baby & Child.Published: 04 November, 2009
The consensus amongst exhibitors was that the timing of the show offered an ideal platform to launch new ranges to the UK market. The resounding opinion of retailers is that the industry needs an autumn show. Overall both exhibitors and visitors agree that the move back to London was a good one - but one that needs to be built upon and adapted to the needs of the visitor.
- A BPA Pocket Priced Hit!Published: 04 November, 2009
Peg Puzzles from Branching Out by John Crane Ltd are proving top sellers in this penny-pinching climate!
Offering exceptional value for money this collection of four brightly coloured Peg Puzzles for tiny tots are literally flying off the shelves. As parents and gift buyers tighten their belts more traditional toys see an upturn in sales, and the long-established Peg Puzzle harks back to toys of yesteryear.
- BPA Show Highlights Tippitoes' Growing CollectionPublished: 04 November, 2009
Tippitoes stole the show at this year's BPA Baby & Child exhibition by showcasing a number of exciting products from the new 2009/10 catalogue. Quality and value, an integral part of every product in the Tippitoes collection, clearly won over visitors at the show.
- A brilliant BPA show, and a bacra to boot!Published: 04 November, 2009
It was an excellent show for Hippychick, orders taken were even higher than previous years and there was a constant stream of visitors. They had a bigger stand than usual, which was just as well considering the number of people jostling for space!
- Chic ‘o' bello launch at BPA Baby and ChildPublished: 04 November, 2009
Chic ‘o' bello had a very successful launch at BPA Baby and Child. The products were received very well by visitors and exhibitors alike, and were shortlisted for the BACRA awards. The overwhelming reaction and feedback received was very clear; high quality products combined with the number of well thought out beneficial features, wrapped into a competitive and differential price point fill a much needed gap in the market. The breadth of styles and designs attracted independent and multiple retailers, with sales from the show reflecting this.
- For great new products and networking opportunities visit BPA Baby & Child 2009Published: 02 October, 2009
Whether you are looking for some great new nursery product lines or some fabulous toy and gift ideas to enhance customer impulse purchases, then BPA Baby & Child 2009 is the ultimate one-stop-shop.Returning to London this year, the show, which takes place at ExCeL from 11-13th October, is a great opportunity for nursery retailers to view all of the latest products under one roof and do some valuable business networking at the same time.
- Tippitoes set for launch at BPA Baby & Child ShowPublished: 02 October, 2009
At this year's BPA Baby & Child Show, Tippitoes is showcasing its brand new pushchair, EZE. Exceptionally affordable, with a whole host of practical functions, the EZE Pushchair has already received much interest and is set to become the must-have item for nursery retailers.
- Britax previews exciting new developments at the upcoming BPA Baby & Child showPublished: 02 October, 2009
Britax, which has been at the heart of passenger safety for over forty years, will be showcasing a number of new and exciting developments at this year's BPA Baby & Child show in London, which are set to add an extra dimension to the car seat and wheeled goods market in 2010.
- Beautiful Nursery Furniture with Zero FussCome and see the stunning new ASPACE BABY collection at this year's show on stand D21Published: 02 October, 2009
ASPACE is establishing partnerships with quality independent nursery retailers who are trusted specialists in their location and who understand the importance of excellent design and service.
Managing Director Paul Cunningham answers your questions on this exciting development.
- Cost effective PR, media and marketing solutions for the Nursery IndustryPublished: 02 October, 2009
Practical Media Services is designed to be the ideal outsourced solution for all of your marketing needs.
We aim to relieve you of some of the time consuming but vital aspects of promoting your business, allowing you to focus on running it. And that's not all, as a small agency we can focus upon providing a very personal and prompt service with each project being given the individual attention and time that it deserves.
- Skibz launches new super soft range for newborns and young babiesPublished: 02 October, 2009
Skibz, makers of the stylish dribble bib that looks like a fashionable bandana, are launching a new organic range specifically designed for newborns and young babies.
- Cheeky Rascals unveils exciting new productsPublished: 02 October, 2009
The Cheeky Rascals' stand is set to be as busy as ever this year, packed with lots of exciting new products.
New to Cheeky Rascals, Merino Kids will be showcasing their baby sleepwear. Merino is a wonder fibre that regulates temperature to keep baby cool in summer and warm in winter. It also breathes and controls moisture, improves sleep routine and reduces skin allergies. It's no wonder the Cocooi Babywrap and GoGo sleepbag from Merino Kids are set to be big hits.
- Dorel - New launches at BPA Baby & ChildPublished: 02 October, 2009
If you're looking for new innovation, first class safety products and some welcoming friendly faces, make sure you stop at Dorel's stand at BPA.
- Earth Friendly BabyOrganic, Natural and Environmental ProductsPublished: 02 October, 2009
How can you resist? Try this best-selling mild and gentle natural babycare range - everything you need including our degradable eco nappy sacks, bodywashes, bubblebaths, body lotions, creams and biodegradable wipes. The range has won several prestigious awards, has a loyal following amongst mums, looks so cute on your shelf and offers great value for money. Fresh & Wild (WholeFoods UK) say "Earth Friendly Baby is our most popular baby toiletry range, its affordability and efficacy bring our customers back time and time again". Leading the trend towards more natural/eco products - make this your best-selling baby toiletry range!
- Turn day into nightPublished: 02 October, 2009
Come and see us on stand H35 and we'll show you why the Cot Canopy has been such a hit with new parents. The multi award winning Cot Canopy is a life-saver for parents who know how disruptive travelling can be to a baby's sleep routine.
- TaggiesTM launches Babywear!Published: 02 October, 2009
First shown at the BPA Show in 2004 Taggies comforters, books and toys have become one of the best-selling gift ranges for nursery retailers everywhere. Now there's Taggies Babywear too!
- NEW ‘kiddy aqua paint' play tray makes travelling by car fun!Published: 02 October, 2009
Parents can breathe sigh of relief thanks to a new way to get their children into their car seat groan-free! The NEW aqua paint play surface from ‘kiddy' fits onto the top of the car seat's cushioned impact shield, which is an integral part of an award-winning car seat safety system. This new accessory encourages children to get creative and play as they sit comfortably in their ‘kiddy infinity pro' (for c. 9 months to 4 years) or kiddy comfort pro (for c. 9 months to 11 years).
- HippychickPublished: 02 October, 2009
It's that time of year again and Hippychick will once again be showcasing their ever-increasing range of quality nursery products.
- CONCORD creates the ultimate Collection for 2010CONCORD has launched its most innovative COLLECTION ever for 2010...Published: 02 October, 2009
Everything is designed to make the daily life of parents and children brighter and easier in line with their slogan ‘Just add life'. The CONCORD Collection 2010 includes many new designs for child car seats, buggies and kids' furniture in materials bearing the ‘Proved Materials' seal. Their quality is stringently tested by CONCORD in accordance with EC 300 criteria.
- Dandelion Clothing Co.Published: 02 October, 2009
Dandelion Clothing Co, are suppliers of gorgeous newborn baby clothes and accessories including Bibs, Shawls and cuddle wraps. Our premature baby wear range starts from sizes 1-2lbs in weight and is made from 100% cotton. Dandelion are also one of the largest distributors of Keel & Aurora Soft toys. Many of which are suitable for babies from birth. Our basic range of products is always available in stock and we aim to deliver within 1-2 working days. Our range can also be purchased online via our website www.dandelionclothing.co.uk
- chicco New 2010 collectionPublished: 02 October, 2009
BPA Baby & Child will be the first chance for many retailers to see Chicco's new 2010 collection featuring the UK launch of a number of brand new products including travel systems, nursery furniture and car seats.
- Musical Baby Toothbrush we make brushing funSpecially designed for Babys Tiny Teeth and GumsPublished: 02 October, 2009
Buzzy Brush Educational Oral-Care for kids is a new and important brand, focusing on oral-care products for babies and toddlers first teeth.
New product launch
The Musical Baby Toothbrush with gentle vibrations is designed to keep babies teeth and gums clean and healthy.
- Clevamama˙ Splash & Wrap Baby Bath Towel - RRP £13.00Published: 02 October, 2009
Let's face it whether you're a consumer, retailer, distributor or manufacturer we all have one thing in common, we like good quality, practical and most importantly affordable products that sell and sell well.
- Eleanor's ClosetPublished: 02 October, 2009
Eleanor's Closet, offers unique and thoughtful children's gifts ranging from award-winning personalised books, hand-painted art and photo-jewelry, to educational toys and music, innovative craft kits, eco-friendly and organic baby care products and clothing, wall décor as well as an exclusive line of kids' bedding handmade in the UK.
- Babyglow - the world's softest thermometerPublished: 02 October, 2009
An innovative new product is set to put parents' minds at ease when it comes to their baby's temperature. Babyglow has designed a range of sleep suits, clothing and bed-ware that provide a visual indicator for parents to tell if their baby is overheating - a product that speaks every language through colour.
- TapStrap - The Bath Tap LockPublished: 02 October, 2009
This newly developed product has been designed to help reduce the number of scalding accidents involving children. The device works by restricting the ability to operate a domestic hot tap to adult users.
- BabiesBlankets.co.ukPublished: 02 October, 2009
BabiesBlankets.co.uk offers a wide range of products to give everyone the chance to create a haven for the new infant in their lives. With our abiding commitment to quality, design and value, BabiesBlankets.co.uk is a leader in the infant bedding and room decor market. Our varied collections range from the traditional to the contemporary designs. Visit us at Stand LP65
- Slade & Ottewill Distribution LtdPublished: 02 October, 2009
We are the UK's sole distributors for Thailand's No.1 Balm.
We are launching an unrivalled balm for babies and children. This is new to the UK, available for the first time exclusively through us.
- Introducing the New Baby Health Accessory: The Electronic Nasal Aspirator from Dr BeePublished: 02 October, 2009
Dr Bee Electronic Nasal Aspirator for babies and toddlers makes use of its strong yet gentle suction to free up the nasal passages allowing easier breathing and restful nights, leading to quicker relief and wellbeing. The apparatus is easy to use and allows for safe and quiet suction making the entire experience comfortable for the baby, even whilst asleep.
- SchnugglePublished: 02 October, 2009
Parents need settle for old fashioned Moses baskets no more thanks to Shnuggle.
Shnuggle debuts at BPA Baby & Child as the safer, stronger & more hygienic alternative to the Moses Basket. Made from an advanced Hypo-Allergenic polymer, this basket is stronger than wicker making it safer and comes without the creaks and groans of traditional baskets ensuring baby stays sound asleep.
- Baby AidPublished: 02 October, 2009
An essential travel solution for parents of babies and small children is the Baby Aid Compact - the new take-anywhere first aid kit.
- SNUGUNSPublished: 02 October, 2009
SNUGUNS are a revolutionary product to keep children's hands warm in winter -providing a big hugs for little hands, and keeping the cold away when they go out to play
- Lollipop Children's ProductsPublished: 02 October, 2009
Popngro Nappies have a unique ‘do what they say on the tin' popper fastening that literally grows with baby meaning one size fits all. This stylish reusable also has a built in waterproof outer - so not only are there no separate sizes to stock, but no need for covers either. The only choice to make is which colours to choose from making this product a retailers' dream.
- Chic-o-bello reaches the UKPublished: 02 October, 2009
Following success across the globe, Chic-o-bello changing bags will be exhibited for the first time in the UK on the BPA's Launch Pad
- Natural BabyPublished: 02 October, 2009
Natural Baby understands how important a baby's welfare and comfort is, so have created a range of Bamboo nappies with this in mind.
Not only are Natural Baby's products kinder for baby, due to the naturally antibacterial qualities of bamboo but also kinder on the environment ensuring a reusable sustainable product and easy on your wallet!
- My VistaPublished: 02 October, 2009
With Emergency situations impossible to predict, access to the right information is vital. My Vista has the answer on its stand on the launchpad where INDICARETM will be introduced to the nursery sector.
- TWM ProductionsPublished: 02 October, 2009
TWM Productions is delighted to introduce the new Tummy With Mummy®.
With its sitting, reclining and tummy time positions, Tummy With Mummy® is a unique new relaxation concept for babies. This innovative product will help develop babies' upper body muscles, while preventing flat heads, teaching infants to enjoy play and allowing parents to bond easily with them so that they feel safe, happy and secure.
- Lights OutPublished: 02 October, 2009
For parents that have experienced being woken up at sunrise on holiday because the kids' bedrooms in the idyllic holiday cottage doesn't have curtains that are dark enough to block out the light then Lights Out has the solution.
- Mind boggling inventions from Britain's finestWe have now reached the final stages of this year's BPA Concept & Innovation Awards; the awards that have launched many now famous products on to the market.Published: 28 August, 2009
As the industry's trade association it is a key part of our brief to represent and promote the nursery products sector both within the UK, Europe and internationally and for the last few years we have actively encouraged new product development in the industry.
- Spruce up your eCommerce knowhow at BPA Baby & ChildPublished: 27 August, 2009
The organisers of BPA Baby & Child are delighted to announce a new addition to their seminar programme for 2009 that not only promises to enlighten visitors about the mysteries of Google, but will also give an insight into the complicated world of eCommerce.
- BPA Concept & Innovation Awards 2009"If at first an idea isn't absurd, there's no hope for it" - Albert Einstein.Published: 27 July, 2009
The first phase of the BPA Concept & Innovation Awards 2009 is over and once again we have been amazed as to the quality and quantity of entrants.
- More marketing opportunities for BPA Baby & Child exhibitorsPublished: 08 July, 2009
BPA Baby & Child has always provided exhibitors with a wealth of opportunities to engage with their visitors both before and during the show. With the September newsletter, the show website, catalogue and any number of seminar and showcase facilities the dialogue between exhibitor and visitor is constant.
- Zones are a must seePeter White on BPA Baby & Child 2009Published: 06 July, 2009
Our BPA Baby & Child fair is now in its 26th year, and over the past few years has seen zonal areas add to the attraction of the show, by providing visitors and exhibitors with new opportunities. This year's show has been designed with the Launchpad and Eco zones in prominent locations towards the centre of the layout, to draw visitors through the show and provide advantageous positions for exhibitors.
- HRH The Duchess of Gloucester, Patron of The Lu...
- Best Baby and Toddler Gear Awards 2013 – Winner...
- The Best Baby & Toddler Gear 2013
- JOIE STORM THE MOTHER & BABY AWARDS WITH FOUR A...
- Guard Me™ by Baby Dan – the Auto Foldable Safet...
- Maxi-Cosi gears up for new EU ‘i-Size’ car seat...
- Gina Ford joins SnoozeShade’s list of expert fans
- KIDDY SCOOPS TOP SPOTS IN WHICH 2013 RESULTS!
- Do you have a winning product idea?
- A Rewarding Start for Mumbucks
The Credit Crunch – what should the industry be doing to help you?