This year’s Harrogate is all about the independents for BabaSlings Ltd. As their only domestic trade show appearance in 2012, the company will be supporting the launch of theQube display unit and retailer initiative with a year’s free product for one lucky shop!
theQube is a new fast selling display unit designed specifically for independent retailers to help promote theBabaSling® key features and sell more product. It also represents a positive shift in BabaSling Ltd’s fulfilment process and support for smaller retailers. No MOQs, no paperwork, just great baby slings straight to your shop.
The 3x3 POS display will be shipped with BabaSlings Ltd’s classic range of carriers, as well as their new products, theBabaSling®- Lite and theBabaSling®- Print, which will also be launched at the show. And to kick off the new initiative, all orders for theQube placed before Saturday, March 31st will be entered into a prize draw to win a year’s free product starting in April!
BabaSlings Ltd are set to have a very exciting show at this year’s Harrogate, be sure to stop by stand C15 to have a look.
If you can’t attend Harrogate but still want more information about theQube and prize draw, please contact Amie: +44 1647 440 570.
Click here for competition terms and conditions.
- JOIE STORM THE MOTHER & BABY AWARDS WITH FOUR A...
- It’s a shark, it’s a whale, it’s a SwimFin!
- Grobag wins gold at Mother & Baby Awards
- Going for Gold!
- Do you have a winning product idea?
- Guard Me™ by Baby Dan – the Auto Foldable Safet...
- Have a healthy 2014 with the new thermometer ra...
- Best Baby and Toddler Gear Awards 2013 – Winner...
- A Rewarding Start for Mumbucks
- BRITAX - Mother & Baby Awards Success!
The Credit Crunch – what should the industry be doing to help you?