One very familiar stand you won’t find at Harrogate this year is Haptic and Taggies. Eight years after launching Taggies to the UK and Irish markets exclusive importer and distributor Haptic has dropped the brand.
Jane Hillary of Haptic explains “We have enjoyed building Taggies here from nothing into one of the best-selling brands for infants but early last year the brand changed hands in the US. Despite UK sales of about 10% of the total worldwide business it has become increasingly clear to us that in the new scheme of things our views and our volumes don’t matter so we have decided to draw a line and move on. We have established a great many wonderful customer relationships and good friends in the nursery industry but now it’s time to focus our time and efforts on new things.”
Haptic has reduced all remaining UK stocks to cost prices so if you want to pick up a final bargain call quickly!
- Tummy With Mummy® is the world’s only foldaway...
- The Gro Company helps retailers add value with...
- Konfidence’s new Neo Nappy gets seal of approva...
- Joovy announces global expansion
- NHS non-contact thermometer technology comes home
- Don't miss The Baby Show this weekend!
- aden + anais announces exclusive pop up in Harr...
- Online baby retailer receives major funding to...
- Procter & Gamble return to The Baby Show NEC
- Teaming up to promote Sun Awareness
The Credit Crunch – what should the industry be doing to help you?