The Practical Parenting & Pregnancy Awards are open for submissions, with 67 hotly contested categories.
“Last year was a huge year for the PPP Awards, with a fantastic set of winners,” commented Daniella Delaney, editor of Practical Parenting & Pregnancy. “The award winners become the magazine’s benchmark products, and lead the way throughout the year as the best buys that offer fantastic performance and real value for money. We are really excited to see what our panels of mums choose to be the best of the best, this year!”
The categories cover all parenting products from, big purchases; such as travel systems and nursery furniture, to everyday essentials like nappies, wipes and fabric conditioner. Voted for and tested by real life mums, every product that is awarded a Practical Parenting & Pregnancy Award is really put through its paces.
“To win two Golds, a Bronze and to be a finalist in last year's PPP Awards was just a dream come true for a new brand such as SnoozeShade,” commented Cara Sayer, managing director of SnoozeShade. “The awards are taken very seriously by the nursery industry and the awards are a real seal of approval that reassures retailers when they are looking to stock more innovative products. As a parent buying for my own child I always look for products with awards and it gives a certain security when buying a product. We were just delighted to win in such key categories as Travel Accessory and Pushchair Accessory.”
The closing date is Monday 14th May, so get working on your entry now! For further details and to download an entry pack, please visit:
www.madeformums.com/pppawards or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Results will be announced in the February 2013 issue of Practical Parenting & Pregnancy Magazine.
- HRH The Duchess of Gloucester, Patron of The Lu...
- Best Baby and Toddler Gear Awards 2013 – Winner...
- The Best Baby & Toddler Gear 2013
- JOIE STORM THE MOTHER & BABY AWARDS WITH FOUR A...
- Guard Me™ by Baby Dan – the Auto Foldable Safet...
- Maxi-Cosi gears up for new EU ‘i-Size’ car seat...
- Gina Ford joins SnoozeShade’s list of expert fans
- KIDDY SCOOPS TOP SPOTS IN WHICH 2013 RESULTS!
- Do you have a winning product idea?
- A Rewarding Start for Mumbucks
The Credit Crunch – what should the industry be doing to help you?