Brother Max’s latest product innovation – the 2-Drinks Cooler Sports Bottle - has already made its TV and radio debut and it only hit the shops last week.
The toddler bottle with a difference was seen on Prynhawn Da, the welsh equivalent of This Morning, in a feature on the latest baby gadgets and Brother Max’s founder, Jonathan Gold, appeared on BBC Radio 2’s Simon Mayo show talking about the bottle on its popular feature, Friday’s Innovation of the week.
A sports bottle with a difference, the new 2-Drinks Cooler Sports Bottle is not only striking to look at, but it’s incredibly versatile thanks to its Inner Bottle and freezing capability.
There are four ways to use this unique sports bottle: Two separate drinks such as juice in one chamber and water in the other, with two separate spouts allowing little ones to choose for themselves
One single larger drink (without inserting the Inner Bottle)
Freeze the Inner Bottle to keep the outer drink colder for longer
Once the Inner Bottle has thawed, you have the option of a genuine second drink
Importantly, the bottle comes with a free-flow, leak-proof lid and two spouts to drink from – meaning siblings can even share the bottle without worrying about germs. They are incredibly easy to drink from and features easy-grip grooves, making it exceptionally comfortable to carry around.
The Inner Bottle is supplied with a Freezer Cap to avoid spillages in the freezer (which you then remove before placing in the sports bottle).
- HRH The Duchess of Gloucester, Patron of The Lu...
- Best Baby and Toddler Gear Awards 2013 – Winner...
- The Best Baby & Toddler Gear 2013
- JOIE STORM THE MOTHER & BABY AWARDS WITH FOUR A...
- Guard Me™ by Baby Dan – the Auto Foldable Safet...
- Maxi-Cosi gears up for new EU ‘i-Size’ car seat...
- Gina Ford joins SnoozeShade’s list of expert fans
- KIDDY SCOOPS TOP SPOTS IN WHICH 2013 RESULTS!
- Do you have a winning product idea?
- A Rewarding Start for Mumbucks
The Credit Crunch – what should the industry be doing to help you?