Sugarjack the luxury changing bag brand are delighted to announce some rather significant business developments! Thanks to some exciting new deals with retailers and wholesalers, Sugarjack are celebrating recent growth both online and on the high street securing their presence across the UK and Ireland.
Having already been handpicked by leading retailers including Harrods, John Lewis and Mamas and Papas in their first year of trading, Sugarjack are thrilled to have been approached by not one but five new outlets including; Mummy & Little Me, Boo Hoo Baby, The Baby Company, That Cute Age and Baby Stork.
Sugarjack are fast becoming a must have for mums, and have even been seen on the arm of more than one celebrity mum! Thanks to these new stockists Sugarjack is now represented across the country ensuring they will be even more accessible to parents looking for a luxury changing bag that will last for years and years.
Sugarjack bags have an extra-long life, as once little one’s have grown out of nappies; Mum’s can remove the detachable liner and enjoy using their Sugarjack as their everyday bag.
Louise Norbury, Head of Operations, commented: ‘We are really pleased with the recent developments. This growth is a clear sign our brand is loved by mums and in high demand. These are all significant stores that we know will help promote the Sugarjack message. We hope to attract an even wider range of parents looking for a beautiful changing bag that doesn’t compromise on design and style whilst also offering the practicalities required from a changing bag.”
It’s been a hugely successful year for the Sugarjack family, so watch this space!
- Tummy With Mummy® is the world’s only foldaway...
- The Gro Company helps retailers add value with...
- Konfidence’s new Neo Nappy gets seal of approva...
- Joovy announces global expansion
- NHS non-contact thermometer technology comes home
- Don't miss The Baby Show this weekend!
- Procter & Gamble return to The Baby Show NEC
- aden + anais announces exclusive pop up in Harr...
- Online baby retailer receives major funding to...
- Teaming up to promote Sun Awareness
The Credit Crunch – what should the industry be doing to help you?