Specialist company Securatot has been appointed official UK distributor for Swedish child safety seat brand Axkid. The existing range consists of two rear facing car seats; Kidzofix and Kidzone.
Both seats are suitable up to 25kg and the Kidzofix is an Isofix seat that may be installed rear facing with a seat belt also. The Kidzone may be installed with a seat belt only. Both seats feature the unique harness system that adjusts automatically to the child's length when tightened which means that whatever the child's height and weight the harness is in the correct position.
Accessories will be added to the range which will include sunshades for the seats and additional tether straps to make moving between cars simpler and quicker.
The range also includes and infant carrier, Babyfix that may be fitted with a Babyfix base which is simply installed with a seat belt of Isofix.
The primary focus will be on the rear facing range with the objective of offering choice to the UK market on rear facing car seats. It also ties in with our Securatot campaign to grow awareness on the safety benefits of extended rear facing.
- JOIE STORM THE MOTHER & BABY AWARDS WITH FOUR A...
- It’s a shark, it’s a whale, it’s a SwimFin!
- Grobag wins gold at Mother & Baby Awards
- Going for Gold!
- Have a healthy 2014 with the new thermometer ra...
- Guard Me™ by Baby Dan – the Auto Foldable Safet...
- Do you have a winning product idea?
- BRITAX - Mother & Baby Awards Success!
- Perlimpinpin sleeping bags and matching blankets
- A Rewarding Start for Mumbucks
The Credit Crunch – what should the industry be doing to help you?