International Distributor Bibs and Stuff is expanding again and to look after their growing number of accounts and impressive portfolio of successful brands, they are on the hunt for a National Account Manager to join their small but successful sales team.
If you have at least two years Key Account or National Account experience and are looking for a new challenge, Bibs and Stuff would love to hear from you.
They are looking for someone with a flexible hands-on attitude with attention to detail and a persuasive personality! A love of cakes would also help (but isn’t essential) as they are a bit addicted to all things sweet in the sales office!!
For more information send your CV to the Sales Director Debbie Grant: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office location: Gatwick
- Tummy With Mummy® is the world’s only foldaway...
- The Gro Company helps retailers add value with...
- Konfidence’s new Neo Nappy gets seal of approva...
- Joovy announces global expansion
- NHS non-contact thermometer technology comes home
- Don't miss The Baby Show this weekend!
- aden + anais announces exclusive pop up in Harr...
- Online baby retailer receives major funding to...
- Procter & Gamble return to The Baby Show NEC
- Teaming up to promote Sun Awareness
The Credit Crunch – what should the industry be doing to help you?