Minibump by Name, but they are all Huge in Their Game!
Published: 18 June, 2012
Minibump PR, the sister agency of bumpPR and one of the UK’s leading cost effective parenting PR agencies has something very exciting to shout about as not one, not two… but seven of its clients have been crowned winners in the recent Loved By Parents Awards. The whole team at minibump PR are thrilled to bits, as are the winning clients including; Happy Hopperz, SweetDreamers, TUMTUM, Totseat, Totsbots, BundleBean, and Breastvest.
Loved By Parents, who announced the official winners via an online awards ceremony, has become one of the country's much loved parenting sites. Their highly anticipated awards were hugely popular across the nursery sector and it was certainly a tough competition. The best bit about these awards however, is that they are decided on by a public voting system, making these awards a true reflection of what parents really love.
As if this wasn’t enough some clients walked away with more than one award - a great achievement and definitely something worth shouting about! After the votes were counted the winners from minibumpPR were as followers:
• Happy Hopperz, the loveable inflatable bouncy animal companions, scooped up three awards, two gold awards for the Best Activity Toy and Best Outdoor Toy and a bronze for the Best Toy Design. With all the toys available on the market, this is a real accolade!
• The much loved ewan the dream sheep from SweetDreamers won two awards, gold for the Best Nursery Accessory and silver for the Best Nursery Innovation, proving ewan really is somewhat of a genius when it comes to getting little ones off to sleep.
• Our favourite dining designers, TUMTUM, were very pleased with their two silver awards for the Best Weaning Product and Best Feeding product.
• Breastvest, the ingenious invention that turns every top into a breastfeeding top was awarded a bronze in the Best Product for Breastfeeding category.
• Totseat, the incredibly versatile travelling high chair received a bronze award in the category of Best Highchair or Seat.
• Totsbots went home with the Gold title for the Best Reusable Nappy award.
• And finally, last but not at all least BundleBean, the 5 in 1 travel cover, scooped bronze for the Best Travel Invention award, guaranteeing parents more luggage space for themselves and dry, cosy children whatever the weather!
Lisa Bryant, Director of minibump PR commented: “I could not be more delighted that so many of our minibumpers as we like to call them have done so well in the recent awards. A Loved By Parent Award is a well-respected honour within the industry and the seven winners above could not be more deserving of the recognition! I know I am biased of course but these are all fantastic products and we love working with them all.”