Baby Joule Nursery burst onto the scene at the end of 2011 with it’s gorgeous range of bedding, toys and accessories and has now been awarded Best Interiors Collection in the coveted Junior Design Awards 2012. The eclectic British style that made Joules a household name translates beautifully into a range of sleeping bags, curtains, bedding, moses baskets and toys that parents will want to keep and pass down through the generations.
Bryony Coles, commercial director of Suncrest - the licensee behind the range commented: “It’s been a busy time and we are delighted with this award, it really is the icing on the cake.”
For information or to order stock for Baby Joule or any of the other Suncrest ranges go to www.suncresttrading.com Tel: 0116 232 8800 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guard Me™ by Baby Dan – the Auto Foldable Safet...
- Best Baby and Toddler Gear Awards 2013 – Winner...
- JOIE STORM THE MOTHER & BABY AWARDS WITH FOUR A...
- Do you have a winning product idea?
- Grobag wins gold at Mother & Baby Awards
- A Rewarding Start for Mumbucks
- BRITAX - Mother & Baby Awards Success!
- GfK market update
- It’s a shark, it’s a whale, it’s a SwimFin!
- Exciting new products and fabulous networking o...
The Credit Crunch – what should the industry be doing to help you?