This year, the first Nursery Industry awards will be launched by one of the largest independently owned publishers in the UK, Datateam Business Media. Designed to celebrate the nursery world, the event will take place on the evening of Friday 26th October at the Royal Garden Hotel, Kensington. With the UK’s leading national Baby Show opening its doors at Earls Court on the same day which will deliver NEW trade elements, it is the perfect dateline to host an industry evening and celebrate with the trade who will be attending and exhibiting at the show.
Run by the industry for the industry, the Nursery Industry Awards will be very different from anything that already exists in this sector and will be for all Retailers and Brands.
How will it be different?
• A well tried and secure online Nomination and Voting process will produce five finalists in each category with the winners being those who have attracted the most votes overall.
• No judging panel will be required which means there will be no possibility of opinion bias and third party scrutineers will ensure total credibility of the process.
• Every Nomination will be assessed by Safety experts before going to the Voting stage and full details of the whole Nomination and Voting process will follow.
Robert Anslow, Managing Director of the BPA, comments: “The Nursery Industry Awards fill a gap in the market providing an opportunity for trade: i.e. manufacturers, distributors, retailers and in fact anyone involved in the nursery industry as a whole; to recognise and reward excellence.
“The categories highlight the best the industry has to offer in terms of brands, service and even individual contributions and the BPA is delighted to extend its support to the initiative.”
Clarion Events are also supportive of the awards event and are delighted that retailers and industry people are being recognised in a number of categories. Nicole Muller Portfolio Director says: “Over 1500 exhibitors and trade visitors will be attending The Baby Show on the Friday. It will be great to bring everyone together in the evening to celebrate the industry’s hard work by retailer, brand and personal recognition, all voted for by the people that make it happen.”
“We are hoping that all key members of the industry will work together with retailers to make this a really inclusive industry event,” said Publishing Director Hannah Dedman.
Sponsors of each award will be given dedicated marketing promotion and brand awareness both through Nursery Industry magazine and website, other trade communication partners and The Baby Show before the event and in all the reviews afterward.
The evening will include a Champagne reception and dinner. A chosen Charity will be benefiting from proceeds on the night through auctions and giveaways.
Full details of sponsorship packages can be obtained by contacting Hannah Dedman at email@example.com or by calling her direct on 01622 699175, and Charlotte Morgan; email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01622 699149.
More information on ticket prices will follow in due course.
If you would like to nominate please click HERE. Please ensure this form is completed and returned by 31st July 2012
- Guard Me™ by Baby Dan – the Auto Foldable Safet...
- Best Baby and Toddler Gear Awards 2013 – Winner...
- JOIE STORM THE MOTHER & BABY AWARDS WITH FOUR A...
- Do you have a winning product idea?
- Grobag wins gold at Mother & Baby Awards
- A Rewarding Start for Mumbucks
- BRITAX - Mother & Baby Awards Success!
- GfK market update
- It’s a shark, it’s a whale, it’s a SwimFin!
- Exciting new products and fabulous networking o...
The Credit Crunch – what should the industry be doing to help you?