Datateam Business Media, one of the largest independently owned publishers in the UK, is to hold the first Nursery Industry Awards at the Royal Garden Hotel, Kensington on Friday 26th October - in association with the BPA, Clarion Events and Nursery Industry magazine. Providing an important networking opportunity at what remains a key time in the trade’s buying calendar, the awards will be for all Retailers and Brands.
Nominations are now open for you to nominate a company or an individual for an award in each of the relevant categories. There is also the opportunity to self-nominate!
You can nominate by post or by visiting www.nurseryindustryawards.com.
What you think really will make a difference to the result on the night – but don’t delay, nominations close 31st July!
For more information on the nomination and voting process visit
- JOIE STORM THE MOTHER & BABY AWARDS WITH FOUR A...
- HRH The Duchess of Gloucester, Patron of The Lu...
- Best Baby and Toddler Gear Awards 2013 – Winner...
- It’s a shark, it’s a whale, it’s a SwimFin!
- Going for Gold!
- Grobag wins gold at Mother & Baby Awards
- Have a healthy 2014 with the new thermometer ra...
- Guard Me™ by Baby Dan – the Auto Foldable Safet...
- Do you have a winning product idea?
- The Best Baby & Toddler Gear 2013
The Credit Crunch – what should the industry be doing to help you?