Great Gizmos is proud to announce that Emma Swann has been named as the new Area Account Manager of the South East covering the NICI, Great Pretenders, Okiedog and Clipix brands with immediate effect and that Kerry Roy has taken the position of Area Account Manager of the North for the NICI brand. Walter Cummins adds the NICI brand to his portfolio in Ireland.
Emma Swann joined the Great Gizmos team over four years ago working in Customer Services. As Area Account Manager, she will be instrumental in maintaining a strong presence of the Great Gizmos’ brands for which she is responsible to existing retailers as well as presenting to new clientele in the South East.
Area Account Manager of the North, Kerry Roy, has a wealth of experience and has been with the team since February. She graduated from Leeds University with a Business and Marketing degree and previously worked in sales for Britax. Her new position will focus solely on the NICI brand and she will be responsible for maintaining a constant presence of all NICI ranges to new and existing retailers in the North.
As part of the sales team structure changes, Walter Cummins, Area Account Manager of Ireland, will now showcase NICI overseas along with other great brands from Great Gizmos.
Speaking of the appointments, Judith Dayus, Managing Director, Great Gizmos, commented: “Emma and Kerry are both well-deserved of their new roles and over past months each has shown a huge passion and commitment to our brands and company values, and we know that they will be a great success in their new roles looking after our new and existing retailers excellently”
For more information call Great Gizmos on 01293 543221.
- HRH The Duchess of Gloucester, Patron of The Lu...
- Best Baby and Toddler Gear Awards 2013 – Winner...
- The Best Baby & Toddler Gear 2013
- JOIE STORM THE MOTHER & BABY AWARDS WITH FOUR A...
- Guard Me™ by Baby Dan – the Auto Foldable Safet...
- Maxi-Cosi gears up for new EU ‘i-Size’ car seat...
- Gina Ford joins SnoozeShade’s list of expert fans
- KIDDY SCOOPS TOP SPOTS IN WHICH 2013 RESULTS!
- Do you have a winning product idea?
- A Rewarding Start for Mumbucks
The Credit Crunch – what should the industry be doing to help you?