Plum, the active toy specialists have appointed Azaria PR, to maximise marketing and PR opportunities.
Azaria is the UK’s leading family specialist PR agency and has extensive knowledge of the modern family and what influences them. The Azaria team’s wealth of experience in the baby, nursery and toy market means they have launched and grown many baby and toy brands in the UK using traditional, digital and social media strategies. They have a strong communication network; working with journalists, bloggers and their own Panel of Experts and their expertise is unsurpassed in this field.
Azaria will primarily focus on consumer PR and will begin with launching Plum’s counter seasonal range of role play kitchens. They will also managing their social media channels and increase awareness of the new Plum brand to consumers which will launch in January.
Jon Tilley, Director of Sales, comments “We are incredibly popular amongst the trade and although we’re well known amongst consumers we want to increase that awareness further.
We were impressed by Azaria’s creativity and strategic knowledge, and their experience in Family PR will take Plum to the next level, we look forward to working with them”.
Amber Steventon, Azaria’s Managing Director says: “It is fantastic to be able to work with such a well-established company such as Plum. We are excited to be involved in their new kitchen collection and look forward to working to develop their profile with consumers across their whole product portfolio.”
- JOIE STORM THE MOTHER & BABY AWARDS WITH FOUR A...
- HRH The Duchess of Gloucester, Patron of The Lu...
- Best Baby and Toddler Gear Awards 2013 – Winner...
- It’s a shark, it’s a whale, it’s a SwimFin!
- Going for Gold!
- Grobag wins gold at Mother & Baby Awards
- Have a healthy 2014 with the new thermometer ra...
- Guard Me™ by Baby Dan – the Auto Foldable Safet...
- Do you have a winning product idea?
- The Best Baby & Toddler Gear 2013
The Credit Crunch – what should the industry be doing to help you?