If you haven’t got 31st August – 2nd September 2012 in your diary, then you need to now! The Baby Show Manchester is the biggest parenting event in the north of England and is jam packed full of exciting opportunities for you to showcase your products to your target audience in an impactful way. Held this year at new venue EventCity, limited stand spaces and sponsorship opportunities are available. For more information or to book a stand email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Luke Potkin on 020 7384 8170 now.
Here are just a few things that make The Baby Show Manchester a truly unique event:
1000s of visitors - Building on the Manchester show in 2011, this year looks set be the must attend event for thousands of new and expectant parents eager to test, try and compare the best products for their growing families. With an average spend at or after visiting the show of over £622 per person*, The Baby Show offers the perfect environment for companies to increase awareness of their products and to make those all-important sales.
- First time at The Baby Show - New for Manchester are bookable natal classes for mums, dads and couples run by the natal company. Access to first class advice and expert knowledge is a huge draw for visitors but still leaves them plenty of time to shop
- Showtime on the stage – Due to the growth of the Manchester show, the very popular Baby Show stage will now be a part of the event. Always popular with consumers, this is a perfect way for your products to be seen in action, especially in the fashion shows. Limited space for brands is now left on the stage!
- Show Facilities & Features – To ensure visitors have as easy and enjoyable day at the show, there are a range of facilities and features including free baby changing and feeding areas, the free Fisher-Price crèche, free shopping drop-off and collect-by-car services, ample free parking at EventCity and special grandparent tickets, so that whole family can enjoy the show.
Don’t delay - book your stand for the Manchester show today! Here is what one exhibitor had to say about The Baby shows;
"The Baby Shows have enabled us to significantly raise consumer awareness of the Oyster range. Showcasing the products on our own dedicated stand has been a key part of our successful market strategy for the brand” - Andy Crane, Managing Director, Oyster
To participate as an exhibitor or to receive the latest news and exclusive trade offer updates, email email@example.com with your interest.
- JOIE STORM THE MOTHER & BABY AWARDS WITH FOUR A...
- It’s a shark, it’s a whale, it’s a SwimFin!
- Grobag wins gold at Mother & Baby Awards
- Going for Gold!
- Best Baby and Toddler Gear Awards 2013 – Winner...
- Do you have a winning product idea?
- Have a healthy 2014 with the new thermometer ra...
- HRH The Duchess of Gloucester, Patron of The Lu...
- Guard Me™ by Baby Dan – the Auto Foldable Safet...
- BRITAX - Mother & Baby Awards Success!
The Credit Crunch – what should the industry be doing to help you?