Craig Woolliscroft has been appointed as Sales office & Operations Manager at Hardenberg&Co. This news comes after the growing demand and success of all commercial brands including; Angelcare, Ameda, Simple Wishes and Onaroo. New ranges have also been added to the Hardenberg&Co portfolio with Apramo the young and innovative brand of car seats, which is to be launched internationally at the Kind+Jugend Trade Fair in Cologne, stand (hall 13.1, D051- BB-Design).
Craig has come from an experienced sales and operations background with over 8 years prior knowledge and expertise in distribution working for 2020 Mobile Europe’s leading mobile handset and accessories distributor. His previous work saw him work with a number of successful high street retailers including; Tesco, Phones4u and Dixons. Marc Hardenberg the Owner of Hardenberg&Co comments below on the recent growth of commercial brands and team members;
“It is fantastic to see our commercial brands and team grow, over the last 5 years the company has quadrupled in size and with this in mind it only seemed right to recruit an operations specialist- thankfully we were lucky enough to recruit Craig who has the breadth of knowledge and experience to support our future growth!”
- Guard Me™ by Baby Dan – the Auto Foldable Safet...
- Best Baby and Toddler Gear Awards 2013 – Winner...
- JOIE STORM THE MOTHER & BABY AWARDS WITH FOUR A...
- Do you have a winning product idea?
- Grobag wins gold at Mother & Baby Awards
- A Rewarding Start for Mumbucks
- BRITAX - Mother & Baby Awards Success!
- GfK market update
- It’s a shark, it’s a whale, it’s a SwimFin!
- Exciting new products and fabulous networking o...
The Credit Crunch – what should the industry be doing to help you?