Stokke has entered into an agreement to buy FlexiBath, an innovative Danish company known for their unique foldable children’s bathtub.
FlexiBath was established in 2006. Currently the product portfolio includes FlexiBath; the foldable children’s bathtub, a bathtub insert for maximum comfort and colourful bath toys. All products are designed and manufactured in Denmark. The philosophy behind FlexiBath is to offer an innovative and colourful bath tub solution that will not occupy valuable space when not in use. FlexiBath also represents an excellent on-the-go alternative. The playful bath tub has already received numerous awards in several markets.
The products are presently sold worldwide.
“The manner by which FlexiBath has challenged conventional thinking, is fully in line with the philosophy of Stokke,” says Tomas Settevik, CEO of Stokke. “Since the global launch in 2009, FlexiBath has proven that it has a uniqueness and smartness that are highly appreciated by the consumers”.
FlexiBath will be included in Stokkes portolio and sold through the Stokke sales organisation.
“The development of the FlexiBath products has been a great journey over the past six years. We have considered how to ensure future progress and success for FlexiBath, and are confident that Stokke is the right company to realise the full ambitions for the products”, says Kim Barba, CEO of FlexiBath.
The integration of the products into the Stokke portfolio will be executed over the next 6-12 months.
- Tummy With Mummy® is the world’s only foldaway...
- The Gro Company helps retailers add value with...
- Konfidence’s new Neo Nappy gets seal of approva...
- Joovy announces global expansion
- Don't miss The Baby Show this weekend!
- Have you nominated yet?
- NHS non-contact thermometer technology comes home
- aden + anais announces exclusive pop up in Harr...
- Don’t miss priority booking deadline
- Tippitoes appoints Melvyn Wolf as Technical Man...
The Credit Crunch – what should the industry be doing to help you?