Earlier this week Peaches tweeted an Instagram of baby Astala in his new Nipper buggy, saying, “We love this pram! The wheels are massive yet lightweight and perfect for going up and down pavements or potholes as you barely feel anything! Great for parks and around the city x”
The Out’n’About Nipper 360 single has many must-have benefits such as Maxi-Cosi travel system adapters, adjustable handle, improved seating positions, easy adjust recline, spring loaded pedal brake, and a removable hinged bumper bar. It can also be accessorised with an Out’n’About carrycot making it a full travel system option for parents. As with all Out‘n’About pushchairs the Nipper 360° single boasts a robust, lightweight aluminium frame which folds compactly for easy handling and transport.
The Nipper is a popular choice with parenting magazines and has collected many awards over the years including Mumsnet Best, PPP Value Buy and in a recent Mother&Baby Big Test on 3-wheelers the Nipper 360 came out as the favourite with a top score of 5 out 5!
In anticipation for there second baby Peaches also ordered a Nipper Double together with a newborn support.
For further enquiries please contact our sales support team on 01234 344 230 or email
- Tummy With Mummy® is the world’s only foldaway...
- The Gro Company helps retailers add value with...
- Konfidence’s new Neo Nappy gets seal of approva...
- Joovy announces global expansion
- NHS non-contact thermometer technology comes home
- Don't miss The Baby Show this weekend!
- aden + anais announces exclusive pop up in Harr...
- Teaming up to promote Sun Awareness
- Procter & Gamble return to The Baby Show NEC
- Online baby retailer receives major funding to...
The Credit Crunch – what should the industry be doing to help you?